Sep 12, 2009

A meaningful call..=P

Talked to a primary school friend recently,
and during the conversation,she made me realized my mistake.....

"I feel my life is dull and boring...I wanna join some activities to make my life more interesting and lively.Any suggestion?"

"Well,how about yoga or dancing??"

"I love yoga...Erm,but I'm afraid that i have no time for it...after class already 5 something...will be very tired oh...and final is coming soon...besides..."

"Liyin,u always giving excuse in procrastinating your works....If u continue being like this,when are u going to change your life??What you do is just sit there and imagine about it,but you never take any action....You always say u wanna do this,do that..But where is your first step??Stop dreaming,it's time to move on!!"

I'm speechless.....'coz what she said was totally correct..
I'm like a little kid curi makan chocolate and keep denying it but she never noticed the remaining chocolate is still at the angle of her mouth....=.=
Couldn't even defense....

And well,I don't know why after listening to her advice,i have made my mind to join Yoga...
(Leo people really cannot be challenged...=P)

Of course,joining yoga is not 100% because of proving her i wont procrastinate anymore,in fact i''m really have interest in it for so long and so far getting many positive feedback about yoga...and now i have the opportunity to try it,so WHY NOT??? =)

Yoga,hopefully can know u better start from October..^^

3 comments: