Sep 27, 2009

My Yoga Trial Class

I had my first yoga trial class....
This class is about gentle flow.....
Well,i don't really know what gentle flow means...But i guess it is teaching u to balance your energy/power in your body...(sound like some martial art or qi gong)

At first,i don't really think it will spend alots of my stamina...
But,i was wrong....After 30 mins,i started to sweat like hell....I can feel the sweat on my face kept dropping onto my yoga mat.... :S

I couldn't really describe the poses that the yoga teacher taught....But it's just look the same in the yoga book or video...When u see it,u might think it is not that difficult,however when you try it yourself,u will start to regret what u have just said...

During the lesson,i found out that my muscles of my hands are weak...really weak,especially my right hand...I couldn't hold my body for long with my hands...I could feel my right hand was shaking....T_T

And i guess yoga might help me to correct my hunchback bad habit....Coz during the whole class,u weren't allowed to bend your shoulder and u should sit straight all the time...
Besides,it can help me to lose weight,i guess...Since it made me sweat alots..hohoho....

Well,i have decided to register for this yoga class on this coming October after experiencing this
trial class....=)

















[My yoga companion]

No comments:

Post a Comment