May 10, 2010

Need a BREAK!!

The sun was shining brightly these few weeks,
but my mood was like a rainy day..........

Today,somebody asked my why i look so gloomy nowadays,I wished i could answer him.
I tried to find the reason why i felt so blue,but i couldn't..
Suddenly feel very tired,very exhausted,
Physically and mentally as well...

Things that i do these few weeks weren't smooth,
Every time i start to feel relax and happy surely there is something that bothering me,
Every time i feel like i am gonna accomplish some works,and there is something that blocking my way..
I had tried to think positively,tried to convince myself that just take it as a challenge from God,
maybe He just want me to learn to be a better man,
but sorry God,maybe i ain't strong as u think coz all these had really made me going crazy.


Seeing people around me always have a smile on their face,
I tried to give them back a smile,but sorry guys,it seems my smiles weren't really genuine...
I didn't mean to show black face,i just don't feel like socialize....I'm sorry.


Suddenly feel like going somewhere there is nobody,
A place there is for me and myself,
I just need a BREAK!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. hey, u really need a rest, dun reali break yourself ya!
    take it as a task, u can handle it after rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure,bee san!!thanks for your concern...*touched* =P

    ReplyDelete